Banner
Navbar
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
2:28 PM

Bad News!

posted by cody
No,...its not about the blog! I will be still running the blog:) The problem is that my new, only a month old youtube account that I put effort into (it had 70 videos uploaded in one month...) has been deleted!!!!! I am speechless about this, for this was my fifth account!....
I don't know what it was that I posted, but apparently I posted something copyrighted....

For now, all I can say is that I won't be having a youtube account for a very long time!...
I can't keep doing this with school and everything, so for now, Youtube just isnt a priority.
I have a little project that I am working on that's HSM related starting in December hopefully...and when thats up I should come back to Youtube...until then, I apologize for the inconvenience!

~Cody~

0 Comments: